Am 08.10.2012 18:40, schrieb Stipe Tolj:
Am 03.10.2012 22:36, schrieb Juan Nin:
Was this ever commited?

Hi Juan,

nop, this never made it's way to the SVN trunk. I'm winding this up
right now.

All I'd like to change is the name of the config directive, and use
'dead-start = no' (as default). The term "boot" is something strange to
me here, even while I know what Alejandro means of course.

and committed to the SVN trunk:

2012-10-08  Stipe Tolj  <stolj at kannel.org>
    * doc/userguide.xml: adding documentation part for new config directive
      'dead-start' being a global config directive for the 'group = smsc'
      scope.
    * gw/bb_smscconn.c: use the dead_start flag in the connection struct to
      determine if we're connecting a SMSC or leave it in 'dead' mode.
    * gw/bearerbox.[ch]: changed prototype for smsc2_resume() to indicate a
      flag if it was/should be inited.
    * gw/smscconn_p.h: add dead_start flag to smscconn.
    * gw/smscconn.c: read the SMSC type generic 'dead-start' boolean config
directive to determine if we are starting this SMSC connection type in
      a disconnected mode (dead).
    This patchset was originally provided by Alejandro Guerrieri.
    [Msg-Id: <db023a11-9563-4f0b-a4cb-39a8e86de...@kannel.org>]
Thanks to Alejandro for the patchset, and Juan Nin for raising the topic.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org