Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:21:50 +1300
From: Doug Dixon <doug.di...@runthered.com>
To: devel@kannel.org
Subject: Message splits

Hi all

I find it useful to have the "Message splits" in the sendsms response body.
However, this is not appended in the trunk version of Kannel, unless
immediate-sendsms-reply = true. This has obvious disadvantages (less sanity
checking).

Would the maintainers be receptive to a patch that appends " Message
splits: %d" to the response body when:

concatenation = true
immediate-sendsms-reply = false

Or, if modifying the response body would be considered an unacceptable
compatibility breaker, would an HTTP response header be acceptable?

Thanks
Doug