In the event that I send an SMS to 2 numbers via kannel, ie to=178+179, is
it possible to get a separate response from kannel for each of the 2
numbers I have specified? This would  mostly help in the event that one of
the numbers is wrong, for example in my smsbox setup I have
set sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-" meaning that if I had to="abc" that
would be rejected by kannel. However, when I include that wrong format in a
multi-send, ie to=abc+178, I do not get any error and the correct number
178 does receive the SMS. So my question is, is it possible to receive from
kannel a separate response for each recipient?