From: Stipe Tolj [mailto:st...@kannel.org]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:54 PM
Cc: Piotr Galecki
Subject: Re: wap client with SAR

Am 09.01.2013 15:57, schrieb Stipe Tolj:

> thanks a lot for contributing to the Kannel WAP 1 stack and the SAR
> part. We're definitely interested.
>
> Kindly please provide a patchset in 'diff -u' against current SVN
> trunk to review and commit.
>
> It would be great if we can move the discussion to the devel@ list,
> which is more suited for this. Kindly subscribe and send the patchset
> to the devel@ list.

Hi Piotr,

I haven't seen any update here from your side. Kindly, please let us know if
you can still provide the patch for the WAP client SAR support?

Kind Regards,

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org