Interesting. For sure I will look at this patch.

From: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of Rinor Hoxha
Sent: donderdag 25 juli 2013 18:56
To: devel@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Multi record sending patch

Last night i created a new patch as a starting point  for sqlbox safety.

1) It separates log tables adding MO,MT,DLR as suffix (if noone needs it I
can remove it)

2) Multiselect (code from the old patch updated and adapted)

3) Messages are deleted/moved from tables only after bearebox acks. There is
an additional field used right now called x_status that contains the final
status for thas msg (regarding bearebox ack - code got from smsbox) (the
logic used may affect the speed)

If interested I will check to fix some other things (mostly error
checking/handling). I need some help to ensure that the code is correct,
especially the uuid stuff.

Comment, help,improvements, blames :) , are welcome.

I did some quick tests to ensure it compiles and behaves like it should.
However it need much more testing.

Br, Rinor

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Alexander Malysh <amal...@kannel.org>