Hi,

sms-resend-retry is still ignored in 1.5 but 1.5 SMPP has better throughout
handling so that this issue may be considered as fixed
if you configure right throughput for SMPP connection.

Tip: Better to use SVN trunk version because we did a lot of changes since 1.5
and it may be considered as stable.

Alex