Allowed-smsc-id, accepted-smsc and smsc-id all serve different purposes.

So it wouldn’t make sense to give them all the same name.

== Rene

From: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of Juan Nin
Sent: donderdag 10 april 2014 21:37
To: Kannel Devel
Subject: [Request] regex version of "smsc-id" directive in smpp-tlv group

Hi!

There are several groups which contain smsc-id related directives that allow to
use a regex, e.g.:

- in group "smsc" we got "allowed-smsc-id" and the regex version is
"allowed-smsc-id-regex"

- in group "sms-service"" we got "accepted-smsc" and the regex version is
"accepted-smsc-regex"

But in group "smpp-tlv" we only got "smsc-id" and no regex version of the
directive.

Is this something any of you would be willing to add?  :)

Also, shouldn't those directives be standarized?

On one case we got "allowed-smsc-id", on another one "accepted-smsc" and on the
other "smsc-id".

Maybe one of them should be chosen as the standard, and for some time both ways
could be accepted on each group, and then after a while we could remove the
deprecated ones?

Thanks in advance.