Hi Stipe,

this chunk -1:

+    /* PDU allowed payload size is 64K, so change max SMS octet value */
+    if (cfg_get_bool(&smpp->message_payload, grp,
octstr_imm("message-payload")) == 1)
+        conn->max_sms_octets = 65536;

I would prefer that user set max-sms-octets in the config because this will
break many installations and this is even wrong
because if user set max-sms-octets in the config you just overwrite it here and
user has no chance to change it.

Alex