Hi.
I am not allowed (in my case) to install another web server (either
local or not) or change the existing configuration.
Moreover i saw the information was just there, in the dlr.c file, a
few lines of code away from my need.
dlr-url is powerful, indeed, but adds complexity to something that's
already there: the SQL DB.