Am 11.11.2014 17:11, schrieb Francisco Javier Arenales CASTRODEZA:
Hi guys,

I’m using Kannel as SMSCenter, receiving MT messages and responding to
those messages by HTTP GET. Kannel receives fragmented SMPP messages and
it responses by HTTP GET with fragmented messages as well.

My question is: is there any way to send a unique HTTP GET from Kannel?

Hi Javier,

yes, in the corresponding SMSC HTTP config section you need to set:

  group = smsc
  smsc = http
  max-sms-octets = X

where X is the maximum octets a PDU (SMS) is allowed to be forwaded. I.e. setting a value of 4096 (hence 4K of octets) should do fine.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org