From: Andreas Fink <af...@list.fink.org<mailto:af...@list.fink.org>>
Date: Monday, 8 December 2014 1:13 pm
To: Anil Kumar Brihmavar Rao
<anilkumar_...@intuit.com<mailto:anilkumar_...@intuit.com>>
Cc: devel Devel <devel@kannel.org<mailto:devel@kannel.org>>
Subject: Re: Getting transaction ID

On 08 Dec 2014, at 07:32, Rao, Anil Kumar Brihmavar
<anilkumar_...@intuit.com<mailto:anilkumar_...@intuit.com>> wrote:

Hello,

 I am using Kannel Gateway to push SMS messages from my app server to CIMD2
SMSC. I have following questions.

  *   Currently I am using the http protocol format to push messages (
http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=user111&password=pass111&to=8095017152&text=test%20message
 ). I would like to keep a connection pool, would like to receive the
transaction ID then also have unicode support. What should I do for these ?

Ask for delivery reports. This will call you back with the information from the
SMSC. See user's guide.

  *   My Kannel server is not taking http based request (using the above URL
format) coming from outside. What should I do to get this resolved ? Is there a
parameter to set up ?

under section
group = sendsms-user
check for user-allow-ip not being present or set to *.*.*.*

Regards
Anil K Rao

Architect - txtWeb
anilkumar_...@intuit.com<mailto:anilkumar_...@intuit.com>
+91 8050 110011(Mobile)
+91 8041 56184(Desk)

Shortest path to information ? Short code 51115 is the answer.

[Ttxtweb developers]