Hi Alex,

oh I see, you already did such a server. Can you share? It can be a complete
test server example into code tree, or some raw code if project license allows.

 At first glance, the code in xmlrpc.h was enough to make a parser for the
client. To make a server it has to be a separate module with some glue code
connecting it to http.h and others. Is that what you did?

You're right, xmlrpc-c has a lot of redundant code and makes another dependency.

06.02.2015 18:04, Alexander Malysh <amal...@kannel.org>
>Hi Artem,
>
> kannel has it’s own xmlrpc implementation and it’s possible to implement with
> it server as well (I did it for another project).
> xmlrpc-c library is not welcome because we are trying to avoid unnecessary
> dependencies.
>
> Alex
>
> > Am 06.02.2015 um 13:43 schrieb Artem Pylypchuk <artic...@ua.fm>:
> >

> > Hi!
> >
> > I've noticed there's an xmlrpc.h in the latest version, and there's a unit
> > test for it as well.
> > Is it possible to implement a XMLRPC server using this code? Does it need
> > more work?
> >
> > On the roadmap, have you considered using the xmlrpc-c library?
> > I'm going to implement an XMLRPC server for Kannel, and would like to
> > contribute it. Do you want it from scratch or linked to xmlrpc-c?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Artem.

> > Поторопись зарегистрировать самый короткий почтовый адрес @i.ua
> > http://mail.i.ua/reg - и получи 1Gb для хранения писем

Hostpro 14 лет! Скидка 50% на хостинг, VPS, серверы!
http://hostpro.ua/ru/hosting-linux.html?from=i.ua-14