Hi Mohammad ,

   Seem you have a little bit confuse ,

if you continue reading the section below this

"If you want multiple report types, you simply add the values together. For
example if you want to get delivery success and/or failure you set the dlr-mask
value to 1+2. and so on. If you specifydlr-mask on the URL you pass on to
Kannel you also need to specify dlr-url. dlr-url should contain the URL to
which Kannel should place a HTTP requests once the delivery report is ready to
be delivered back to your system"

 you can think on it as a bit-operation i.e.

0000  0001 =   delivery success request set

0000 0010 =  delivery failure request set

so

0000 0011 = delivery success set AND delivery failure set?

and so on

Best regards,

Ahmed Shabana