Am 23.07.15 12:07, schrieb Kalle Niemitalo:
We wanted to connect Kannel 1.4.4 to Sonera Content Gateway and use it
for MO SMS and MT SMS.  Kannel includes gw/smsc/smsc_cgw.c for this,
although it is not documented in the user guide.  It was easy to set up,
but our testing found several bugs.  I have posted patches for most of
these bugs to redmine.kannel.org, and we are now using these patches in
production.

Kalle,

thanks a lot for the extensive amount of patchsets. We're going to review and comment on them in the coming days.

Koelner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org