Forgot the bootstrap, and got this error:

+ export WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.8

+ which glibtoolize

+

+ libtoolize --copy --automake --force

+ aclocal

./bootstrap.sh: 26: ./bootstrap.sh: aclocal: not found

+ autoheader

./bootstrap.sh: 27: ./bootstrap.sh: autoheader: not found

+ autoconf

./bootstrap.sh: 28: ./bootstrap.sh: autoconf: not found

+ automake --add-missing --copy --gnu

./bootstrap.sh: 29: ./bootstrap.sh: automake: not found

On previous Kannel it didn't happen, a bit weird I guess.

So Far Express VPN still the fastest
https://www.expressrefer.com/refer-friend?referrer_id=15939000&utm_campaign=referrals&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=referral_dashboard

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 10:13 PM <amal...@kannel.org> wrote:

> ./boostrap
> ./configure …
> make
>

> Am 05.12.2018 um 16:08 schrieb Willy Mularto <sangpr...@gmail.com>:
>
> Just tried to configure and got this error:
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in
> <http://makefile.in/>'
>
> Thanks
> So Far Express VPN still the fastest
>
> https://www.expressrefer.com/refer-friend?referrer_id=15939000&utm_campaign=referrals&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=referral_dashboard
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 5:51 PM <amal...@kannel.org> wrote:
>
>>  Point #3 means add in the body custom_http.c right?
>>

>> yes.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>>
>> Am 05.12.2018 um 10:21 schrieb Willy Mularto <sangpr...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Cool, will try that later. Previosly I always modify smsc_http.c to call
>> my custom http smsc. Point #3 means add in the body custom_http.c right?
>>

>> So Far Express VPN still the fastest
>>
>> https://www.expressrefer.com/refer-friend?referrer_id=15939000&utm_campaign=referrals&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=referral_dashboard
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:52 PM <amal...@kannel.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Willi,
>>>
>>> there are plenty of examples how to do it, anyway here step by step
>>> (assume the name should be my_new_http):
>>>
>>> 1. create new file in gw/smsc/http/my_new_http.c
>>> 2. add this file to gw/Makefile.am section bearerbox_SOURCES