Peter Robinson (pbrobin...@gmail.com) said:
> > Splitting it by functionality makes a bit more sense; for example,
> > you'd want a 'smart card support', not just merging it in with other
> > hardware stuff.
> >
> > (Sorry I've let this lie... been way too busy.)
> >
> > Also, I'm not sure the grouplist construct works as you're trying
> > to use it.
>
> OK, I just cut and paste it out of other places in the config file so
> I may have missed something. Suggestions?

Not sure you can make it seamless without just copy&pasting the
entire group (which is a bad idea). <grouplist> within <group>
is ignored in comps.

> > Actually, anaconda will pull in the ones you use for formatting if
> > needed.
>
> So the base shouldn't need any file systems then and it should all
> just be in the file systems group?

Or they shouldn't need to necessarily be in a group at all, possibly.
Depends on how you want to get them installed. (For example, dosfstools
and perhaps the ntfs tools should be included in a desktop where you're
expected to access those sorts of filesystems. reiserfs, not so much.)

Bill