Hello everyone,

I hope this is the correct list. OpenERP 6 and 7 are in Fedora. I am
working on making some open source modules for OpenERP/Odoo and for a
long time I have put off installing Odoo, in part because it isn't
packaged for Fedora. I am currently working on fixing this, at least so
that I can do development. One of my major remaining problems is the
following:

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:285: UserWarning:
Normalizing '9.0c-20160504' to '9.0rc20160504'
  normalized_version,

Now, I can work around this as it only changes where things will be
installed as site-packages. However, I would like to know if there is a
proper way to do this. While I have done work with Python before, I have
never written entire packages that get installed using the setuptools. I
have never had to mess with them before and I do not know how to work
around this.

Thank you,

Trever