Two packages are deprecated upstream:

YafRay
partimage - only supports ext3

Kradio4 requires a deeper interaction with the developer, which should
consume some time...

The other packages demand very low maintenance and I can still take care of
them, if no one objects...

The real problem has been php-getid3, because another person always wanted
to take care of it, and now that it is gone, I hope the problem is over.

Cheers.

/Paulo Roma.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> Per https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1575 I have orphaned the
> following packages. Please take a look at them and see if there's any
> that you are interested in becoming point of contact on.
>
>     rpms/YafaRay -- A free open-source raytracing render engine ( master
> f24 f23 f22 el6 el5 )
>     rpms/bashdb -- BASH debugger, the BASH symbolic debugger ( master f24
> f23 f22 epel7 el6 )
>     rpms/fapg -- Fast Audio Playlist Generator ( master f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/fmtools -- Simple Video for Linux radio card programs ( master
> f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/gqradio -- Skinned radio tuner ( master f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/gtkwhiteboard -- GTK Wiimote Whiteboard ( master f24 f23 f22 el6
> el5 )
>     rpms/kradio4 -- V4L/V4L2-Radio Application for KDE4 ( master f24 f23
> f22 )
>     rpms/libXaw3dXft -- An extended version of Xaw3d with support for UTF8
> ( master f24 f23 f22 el6 el5 )
>     rpms/mingw-tk -- MinGW Windows graphical toolkit for the Tcl scripting
> language ( master f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/mingw32-tk -- MinGW Windows graphical toolkit for the Tcl
> scripting language ( el6 )
>     rpms/parprouted -- Proxy ARP IP bridging daemon ( master f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/partimage -- Partition imaging utility, much like Ghost ( master
> f24 f23 f22 el6 el5 )
>     rpms/pydb -- Extended Python Debugger ( master f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/python-mtTkinter -- A thread-safe version of Tkinter ( master f24
> f23 f22 el6 el5 )
>     rpms/rurple -- A Python Learning Environment ( master f24 f23 f22 )
>     rpms/xpaint -- An X Window System image editing or paint program
>     ( master f24 f23 f22 el6 )
>
> Thanks,
>
> kevin
>
> --