On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 6:01 AM, <opensou...@till.name> wrote:

> ghc-hakyll                     petersen, haskell-sig, mathstuf         12
> weeks ago

I would like to keep Hakyll in Fedora but unfortunately I think this can't
be easily fixed for f24, due to the version bump of pandoc and old version
of network we currently have. I hope we can address that for F25 but
probably too late for keeping hakyll. ;-(

> leksah-server                  petersen, haskell-sig          12 weeks ago

I think this is also needs some dependencies that we don't have, but since
we lost leksah already I am not so concerned about this one.

Jens