Hi everyone,

my name is Oliver and I am working for Red Hat in the internal IT department.
I am responsible for the internal RHEL desktop build we use for our employees.
I maintain extra config packages that we add to the existing Red Hat Enterprise
Linux,
so our employees are getting productive faster.

A while ago I decided to give something back to the Open Source community by
contributing to the Fedora project. I am co-maintaining several packages I am
using
myself, or that employees asked for to be included in our internal repositories.

One of my goals is to extend the contribution to also include package/release
testing and
reporting of bugs via bugzilla.

I am looking very much forward to work with a lot of interesting people in the
community,
and learn a lot new things.

Cheers
Oliver