Hello,

I'm using F24_RC-1.2. After a fresh install of the server variant
(Fedora-Server-dvd-x86_64-24-1.2.iso), when I try to list all available groups
with "dnf grouplist", I do not get all available groups. For example, groups
like gnome and virtualization are not listed. However, when I do a "dnf
groupinfo virtualization", I do get information about the missing group.

Why does "dnf grouplist" not list all available groups? Is there any
alternative dnf command to list these "hidden" groups?

Output of "dnf grouplist" and "dnf groupinfo virtualization" given below for
reference:

[root@vinu vinu]# dnf grouplist
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:43 ago on Tue Jun 21 06:51:18 2016.
Available environment groups:
   Minimal Install
   Fedora Custom Operating System
   Fedora Server Edition
   Fedora Workstation
   Fedora Cloud Server
   Xfce Desktop
   LXDE Desktop
   Hawaii Desktop
   LXQt Desktop
   Cinnamon Desktop
   MATE Desktop
   Sugar Desktop Environment
   Development and Creative Workstation
   Web Server
   Infrastructure Server
   Basic Desktop
Installed environment groups:
   KDE Plasma Workspaces
Installed groups:
   Administration Tools
   LibreOffice
Available groups:
   Ansible node
   Audio Production
   Authoring and Publishing
   Books and Guides
   C Development Tools and Libraries
   Cloud Infrastructure
   Cloud Management Tools
   Container Management
   D Development Tools and Libraries
   Design Suite
   Development Tools
   Domain Membership
   Fedora Eclipse
   Editors
   Educational Software
   Electronic Lab
   Engineering and Scientific
   FreeIPA Server
   Games and Entertainment
   Headless Management
   MATE Applications
   MATE Compiz
   Medical Applications
   Milkymist
   Network Servers
   Office/Productivity
   Robotics
   RPM Development Tools
   Security Lab
   Sound and Video
   System Tools
   Text-based Internet
   3D Printing
   Window Managers
[root@vinu vinu]#

[root@vinu vinu]# dnf groupinfo Virtualization
Last metadata expiration check: 0:02:51 ago on Tue Jun 21 06:51:18 2016.

Group: Virtualization
 Mandatory Packages:
   virt-install
 Default Packages: