On 07/13/2016 08:49 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

I did not have gvfs-gphoto2 installed. After installing it I now see
the separate mount. Thanks for your help!

Let me try to summarize. Can you please correct me if I'm wrong:

- Before (Fedora 22) I didn't need this because a "generic mount" of the
  phone was supported.
- Now (Fedora 24) I need gvfs-gphoto2 installed to access pictures on
  the iphone.

I have a custom install so I don't know the answer to this question:
  - Is gvfs-gphoto2 get installed by default?

Thanks again for the help
Dusty