Hello

My name is Zygmunt (zyga) Krynicki. I’ve been using various distributions of
Linux for the past 15 years. I helped create the Linaro’s LAVA test system,
Ubuntu’s Checkbox hardware testing toolkit. Most recently I’m involved with
Snappy where I am responsible for the interface system.

My main focus will be to maintain the Snappy stack in Fedora. This involves the
packaging (snapd, snap-confine and a few golang dependencies), upstream snappy
support for SElinux and overall architecture support so that snaps work on
every computing environment.

I’m excited to join this community and to work on making snaps at home in Fedora

Best regards
ZK