Hi everyone,

My name is Geoff Marr and I am recently new (May) to Fedora. I have several
years of Linux experience before that, starting with Mandrake Linux 9 back in
'03. I also have a background in electronics engineering and since I have moved
to working in software professionally, don't get to use my hardware experience
all that much. That is where I became aware of the Fedora Electronic Lab (FEL)
and with it, how comps.xml and dnf groups work. I have attempted to contact the
owner of FEL, but he hasn't been active since 2014 and as such, many of the
packages in the FEL comps.xml are outdated or need extra dependencies to work.
I have cloned the F25 comps.xml and edited the group for FEL with the required
additional packages, but I do not have permissions to push the new comps.xml.
Is there a process to getting a change approved that I should go though? Also,
how can I go about getting the required permissions to push the comps.xml to
the Pagure page?

FEL is a great product but without maintenance the quality suffers. I am glad
to maintain this particular group until such a time as the owner returns or the
group is passed on to something/someone else. Any help here would be great. I'm
glad to be here and also happy to help in any way that I can, even on things
unrelated to this particular issue. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Thanks,
Geoff Marr
IRC: coremodule