On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Jens Lody <fed...@jenslody.de> wrote:

> If you look at the build.log you can see, that for whatever reason the
> appdata.cml-file does not get installed on F25, so it can not be found
> by appstream-util .
>
> Jens

Yes, I saw that... but I if you look at the rawhide and F24 build, it is
installed fine.  It also installed fine on copr.  It's
a bit bizarre if you ask me.  If it is working on the release before and
the release after F25 - seems to me that points to
some peculiarly with F25.

I checked some other builds that used appdata, and they included gettext...
so I included that, plus I found a post
that suggested dconf-devel and dconf-editor.... so I included those also...
and still same result.  I'm stumped.