For a number of packages, koschei is now showing:

Package resolution failed package texlive-collection-basic-5:svn41149-8.20160520.fc26.1.noarch requires xdvik, but none of the providers can be installed

I'm not sure what the issue is here. My rawhide machine is down at the moment. My EL7 machine with mock/yum can install texlive-collection-base and xdvik just fine.

Is this an actual issue with texlive? With DNF? With koschei (which as I understand it at least at one point had some custom DNF based code)?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  or...@cora.nwra.com