On Sat, 2016-10-15 at 00:03 +0100, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> > "TeX live is maintained IMO by real MORONS."
> > is what you wrote.
>
> Yes it is.
>
> Probably you never had occasion to have closer look what exactly is
> maintained in texlive source tree.

[snip]

1. Yes I did, in fact.
2. That's not the point. The point is that you violated the code of
conduct. Kevin pointed this out:

"Making personal attacks or calling people names is not acceptable."

and you denied it:

"Did I call someone name? .. hmm ??"

So I pointed out that, yes, you *did* call someone a name.

Calling other Fedora contributors (or, indeed, anyone at all) 'morons'
is not acceptable. It doesn't matter if you're *right* that there are
issues in the texlive package. It is not acceptable to call the people
who maintain it 'morons'.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey