On 10/25/2016 06:19 AM, amitk...@redhat.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to contribute to sssd project. I have builded and installed source
> code on my VM
> These are my queries:
> 1. I tried to pick up a easyfix bug at
> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/query?status=new&status=reopened&keywords=~easyfix&coverity=~&group=status&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&report=34&order=priority
>  But all bugs are owned by someone or else.

That doesn't mean that the person is actively working on it, actually. If the
status is "New", then it hasn't been started on yet. The SSSD developers move
the status to "Assigned" once they start on it.

I'd suggest picking one you're interested in and adding a comment asking if it
would be okay if you took it over.

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute#Tasksfornewcomers