Hi! I have a laptop with fedora 24 and today i encountered a strange thing :
beside various crashes in kde (apps crashing at logout or shutdown, suspend to
ram not working)
i tried to use yumex-dnf through ssh -XY and i got a stern :
[root@t420 ~]# yumex-dnf
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

trying to debug "python3 /usr/bin/yumex-dnf" i got

(gdb) set args /usr/bin/yumex-dnf
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/python3 /usr/bin/yumex-dnf
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".

rawmemchr () at ../sysdeps/x86_64/rawmemchr.S:37
37              movdqu  (%rdi), %xmm0

does anyone have any idea about this? is my ram dying?

Thank you!
Adrian