Hello,

I know that isn't the same and I'm not in FESCo, but I've seen this happening in other Fedora IRC meetings. Maybe is it symptom of something else?

Cheers, Sylvia

On 04/11/16 17:14, Jared K. Smith wrote:
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Jared K. Smith <jsm...@fedoraproject.org <mailto:jsm...@fedoraproject.org>> wrote:

    Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the
    FESCo  meeting Friday at 16:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on
    irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>.

    To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
       http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
    <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto>

    or run:
       date -d '2016-10-28 16:00 UTC'

For the second week in a row, we didn't have enough FESCo members to reach a quorum. We'll push the agenda to next week's meeting. I kindly ask all FESCo members to vote on items of interest in the FESCo tickets, especially if they know they're not able to make the meeting. --
Jared Smith