Neal Gompa wrote:
> They *could* if people built 32-bit UEFI loader stuff for it. And
> there have been efforts in the past for it. I wouldn't completely rule
> this out, though it is uncommon.

32-bit grub2-efi is actually available. You should be able to install on 32-
bit UEFI with Calamares, if you remix the image to include grub2-efi and
grub2-efi-modules ON the image. (Calamares itself can either be included too
or installed with "dnf install calamares", but grub2-efi needs to be on the
image itself.) But I have NOT tested it.

You may or may not also have to mess with the live media creation tools to
add EFI stuff to the 32-bit image so that you can boot it. (For livecd-
tools, if needed, I take pull requests into my fork that I ported to dnf.)

        Kevin Kofler