On 11/29/2016 10:54 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:32:46PM +0800, Chenxiong Qi wrote:
Hi, sorry for the confusion. I meant I'd like to know whether some
packagers still use this command to build docker images in OSBS
directly

    fedpkg container-build --build-with osbs

A separate command could make rpkg more modularized, and it will
certainly benefit downstream package tools to customize themselves
easily with less "magic code". For example the rhpkg, it's used to
build docker images just by interacting with Brew (aka Koji), so
osbs related options were removed from command line.

Oh, I see. Yes, in Fedora we want everyone to use fedpkg
container-build through koji only, not directly (except possibly for
a few select people for diagnostic purposes).

Okay. Thank you very much. :)

--
Regards,
Chenxiong Qi