On 12/08/2016 08:22 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On miƩrcoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016 1:56:32 PM CST Mike Pinkerton wrote:
On 6 Dec 2016, at 09:43, Kamil Paral wrote:
Which images to cover, that's the heart of the discussion. If you
look into our test matrix again, we currently block on 6 of them:
* Workstation Live + netinst
* KDE Live
* Server DVD + netinst
* Everything netinst

What comes first to my mind is Server (DVD + netinst). My guess is
that people don't install Server from optical media, but rather
from PXE or USB. I can't imagine installing Server boxes from DVDs.
But I'd really like to hear from Server users how this is likely or
not. Also, Server is most probably not given away at events. I
don't know about sending Server DVDs to the developing world, we
can make an inquiry about that.