On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM, drago01 <drag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I am trying to understand what you are trying to do before
> thinking of solutions.
> I think the 6 months cycle worked pretty well so far so I'd rather
> only change it for good reasons.

I think that ignores that we're pretty much always slipping, and they
aren't in fact 6 month cycles. There's always pressure to get the fall
release done on time to avoid hitting end of year holiday season, and
we have actually busted that also which has a few times really
imploded the following release schedule. And then next the problem is
that QA and releng at least do not have enough of their own
development time.

--
Chris Murphy