On 8 Dec 2016, at 11:22, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

On miƩrcoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016 1:56:32 PM CST Mike Pinkerton wrote:

I use the Server netinstall image.  Use cases include loop mounting
the netinstall .iso on boxes with Grub2 -- works on remote boxes
where there is no physical access and can be easier than setting up a
remote PXE solution -- and burning a CD for local boxes without Grub2.
There is the pxe iso to use boot.fedoraproject.org that would probably better
suit your purposes.

How does that work on a remote box with no physical access, no DHCP and no console access?

Does anyone maintain a up-to-date list of the content differences
between the Server and Everything netinstall discs?  Is there any
difference other than in default preferences?  Is there a way to do a
single disc with a choice of "give me Server defaults" or "give me
Everything defaults"?

The server netinst iso uses the server defaults, partitioning and filesystem selection. there is no way to do both with a single disk today. it would require who knows what work, I imagine the work is possible its just not an
option today.

Aren't the server defaults just a matter of package selection?

--
Mike