Today is the last day you can apply for a seat in FESCo or Fedora
Council. The nomination period is open till 23:59 UTC. If anyone is
interested to take a role in FESCo or in Fedora Council, please apply
[1][2].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council/Nominations

Thanks and Regards,