On 12/11/2016 05:34 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> * koji and the source lookaside were changed to use kerberos
> authentication
> instead of ssl certificates. All maintainers will need to:
>
> kinit your-fas-accountn...@fedoraaproject.org
>
> to get a valid kerberos TGT and be able to authenticate to koji and
> the lookaside upload cgi.

KDE users may find this useful - I've started using the newly packaged
kwalletcli to do:

$ cat ~/.kde/Autostart/kinit.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Comment[en_US]=
Comment=
Exec=bash -c 'kwalletcli -f Passwords -e or...@fedoraproject.org | kinit
or...@fedoraproject.org;kswitch -p m...@domain.com'
GenericName[en_US]=Initialize Fedora Kerberos
GenericName=Initialize Fedora Kerberos
MimeType=
Name[en_US]=kinit
Name=kinit
Path=
StartupNotify=false
Terminal=false
TerminalOptions=
Type=Application
X-DBUS-ServiceName=
X-DBUS-StartupType=
X-KDE-SubstituteUID=false
X-KDE-Username=
name[en_US]=Kinit

After storing the password in the wallet's "Passwords" directory under my
principal name.

I find that I have to also kswitch back to my local principal for NFS to work
for me at work.

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                          720-772-5637