> Hmm, I wasn't aware that Anaconda even asks a question about the
> runlevel. Given that I am too lazy to try this out now, what exactly is
> this question? i.e. does it ask "Are you installing a server or a
> deskop?" or what does it ask?

The default runlevel is inferred based upon packages installed and
method of installation:

    if ts.dbMatch('provides', 'service(graphical-login)').count() and \
       ts.dbMatch('provides', 'xorg-x11-server-Xorg').count() and \
       anaconda.displayMode == 'g' and not flags.usevnc:
        anaconda.desktop.setDefaultRunLevel(5)

Asking a question like this of the user would be kind of absurd.

- Chris