On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 03:50:33PM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 11:29:37AM -0000, Fa Be wrote:
> > It will be very beneficial for people if the Fedora project provides
> > the Minimal CD images of Fedora. It can attract more users to Fedora
> > and is very useful for people who have the internt with
> > low-bandwidth. Currently I use Debian due to the lack of Minimal CD
> > of Fedora.
>
> But then you need to add more stuff later, right? Isn't the network
> install + downloading specifically what you want a better option
> anyway?

  Not to mention first “dnf upgrade” after installation could easily
replace half of distribution, with significant download size.
  That's why I prefer netinstall – one gets fresh updates during the
installation.

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
xmpp: zdzich...@chrome.pl     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev