On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:35 AM, Peter Hutterer <peter.hutte...@who-t.net>
wrote:

> I've been playing with touchpad pointer acceleration in libinput again and
> finally found something I'm happy with. Most notably it has a wide range of
> configurable speed settings, from "tar" to "speed-skating ring". Please
> give
> this scratch build a test and let me know how you go:
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=17546245

After installing it feels more accurate with small movements, which is an
improvement. On both versions the acceleration could be larger for me, I
cannot move the pointer from one corner of the screen to the opposite one
with one finger movement. The touchpad speed slider in mouse and touchpad
settings is on max already.

This is on a Dell XPS 13 9360 with HiDPI screen.

Piotr