Am 28.02.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:49:22 +0100, Björn 'besser82' Esser wrote:

Am 27.02.2017 um 12:36 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
On 02/26/2017 11:13 PM, Susi Lehtola wrote:
Hi,

I've packaged pybind11 which is a seamless interface between Python and
C++11. This is a headers-only package, which would make it noarch...
Cf. the "Packaging Header Only Libraries" section in the FPG.

These are required NOT to be noarched.
This is a Python-package from pypi, not a header only lib…  I don't see
any reason for forcing the built binary packages to be archful… There is
no configuration or anything going on in setup.py; it even drops all
flies in %pythonX_sitelib.
The C++ headers in that package are not covered by the test suite?

The headers are tested, but we don't need to generate arch'ed binary-pkgs to run the testsuite on all arches; running the build archful and the built 'binary'-pkgs noach'ed should be sufficient in this case.