> Sure, if udev maintainers are willing to ship the kvm rule by default,
> that's fine with me for reason you suggest. I simply don't think it'll
> have any effect on usage of /dev/kvm inside containers

Does that mean you assume my scenario I outlined is incorrect? The
only reason we are having this discussion is because i found that
changing the permissions of /dev/kvm on the host from 600 to 666 made
it so that I could run libvirt inside a container, which would mean
that if does have an effect on usage of /dev/kvm inside a container.

I could be "using it wrong", but would like for you to tell me why
what I'm doing is invalid.

Dusty