Hi all,

It's GNOME 3.24.0 release next week. As usual, we have a f26-gnome side
tag / build target for Fedora 26 to make it easier to prepare the update
on the side. If you are helping with builds, please use 'fedpkg build
--target f26-gnome' for F26 (and also please do a separate build for
rawhide with just a regular 'fedpkg build').

I'll submit a megaupdate with all the builds tagged with f26-gnome next
week.

P.S. I just submitted the 3.23.92 update to bodhi. Hopefully F26 won't
slip another week and we'll be able to submit it to stable before the
3.24.0 update, but if not I'll make sure the older one gets properly
obsoleted.

Thanks,
Kalev