I'm a bit late joining this discussion, but did notice a couple of
issues relating to review request links.

One of the links on spot's "Package Review Process" page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process) doesn't work -
the Review Tracker equivalent to "Packages Currently Under Review" (it
links to REVIEW.html but that doesn't exist).

I'm currently working on a txt2regex package, and that doesn't
currently appear in any of the Review Tracker lists - because it's not
NEW (someone has assigned it to themselves), I don't need a sponsor,
and it's not a merge review. I realise there's a search box on the
Review Tracker page, but now that the "Join the package collection
maintainers" page has been changed to link to the Review Tracker
(instead of linking to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/ReviewRequests), it
might be good to get the REVIEW.html list working. (The search
criteria in the two links on the ReviewRequests wiki page did seem, at
least to me anyway, to give pretty good coverage of all review
requests, whatever their state.)

Perhaps someone with more power than me could get this REVIEW.html
page working again :-)

I just made a couple of tweaks to the "Join" page:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Join_the_package_collection_maintainers&diff=186902&oldid=185877
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Join_the_package_collection_maintainers&diff=186903&oldid=186902

which makes the two sections more consistent. There still seems to be
unnecessary duplication, though: they both say that you should check
that the package is new. I was thinking of getting rid of this
duplication - can I go ahead and make this (fairly minor) change?

Rich