I think that developers should be asked this question.
As DNF is a software originally made by Fedora people
I think it's correct to crosspost to devel@fpo hoping to
get an answer from the DNF authors or at least from
somebody who can explain what they meant.

Just to summarize the story: somebody please explain
us what is "a payload factory" in this context.

Regards,

Rafal