To make this easy, I dug out an old script I had and cleaned it up.
It's 'find-package-maintainers' and is available from
https://pagure.io/fedora-misc-package-utilities

Just feed it a list of source package names (on stdin or in a named
file) and it will extract the owner lists from pkgdb for you and
generate two lists mentioned.
Thanks a lot, that is helpful. There is also a pkgdb2client [0] package that I've been looking into for this.

[0] https://github.com/fedora-infra/packagedb-cli

I also updated the "mass bug filing" page a bit and, since it was no
longer just about bug filing, renamed it to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mass_package_changes
A redirect is of course in place so no links break.

If anyone else has random packaging-related scripts like that (python or
not) let me know and I'll give you access to that repository.

  - J<