On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 08:39:51PM +0200, Andreas Tunek wrote:
> >> Since I like that use case I would really want it to be in the scope
> >> of the Workstation. But I also know that those who do the work gets to
> >> decide.
> >
> > I mean, it's a fine thing to do, but I would expect that in this
> > situation you'd really be managing the system with Ansible or some
> > other config management, or else have some sort of directory service
> > providing identity, authentication, and authorization.
> >

> My setup is the default setup for Fedora since FC1! You have always
> have had to click a check box to make the first user a  user with sudo
> privileges. I always went with the default and I like that setup.

The support of admins users in Fedora is actually fairly recent, before that the
user created wasn't in the wheel group and had to be added there manually. Most
documentation for Fedora that pre-dates this change was referring people to
`su -` or `su -c "command"` as the way to get admin privileges.

Pierre