Hi,

On 12-07-17 20:32, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
This is a notice to see if people are really interested in having a
SIG on 32 bit Intel. I haven't created a SIG so I am researching what
is needed but I started with this page

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/x86

which mirrors the various other Architecture pages I looked at. A
Special Interest Group etc would be founded on this. I don't know if a
'mailing' list is wanted etc.

The steps I see are:
1. Whatever chartering work is needed to get a SIG together.
2. A formal statement as requested by some users about the architecture
3. A survey of problems on the architecture.
4. A hardware selection the SIG are going to focus on.
5. What product the SIG is planning to deliver.

I expect there are other things, but I just want to get those out of
the way as should haves.

Cool, thank you for starting this. I'm afraid I will only have
limited time to help,  but I do want to help. What would be ideal
for me is a mailinglist which get Cc-ed on any i686 bugs on which
I can lurk and occasionally jump in to help.

Regards,

Hans