On 08/03/2017 05:41 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
> Randy, can you please describe how it's going to change in terms of koji
> tags? How the (new) koji tags are going to be named, when packages enter
> them, when they leave them (including the -pending tags). Or is there a
> diagram somewhere? I'd like to know whether I need to do some
> adjustments in Taskotron tasks.

Hey Kamil!

So far there are no plans to change koji tags. One detail I didn't make
clear is that the update's "status" isn't going to change when it is
"Request: batched". This means that batched updates will still be in the
testing repo (and thus, the testing koji tags). Thus, I don't believe
this will affect Taskotron.

The original thread did have a suggestion to make a new repo that would
include the batched updates but not the testing updates. We could
consider doing that later, but I think mirror bandwidth and disk space
might become a concern. And of course, then we would be introducing new
koji tags. I'm certainly open to the idea, but it would be a more
significant change and would require coordination between larger groups.

I hope you are enjoying your afternoon!