On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 06:58:00PM +0530, Parag Nemade wrote:
> Just a suggestion, election wrangler can ask for submitting and preparing
> the final questionnaires in advance maybe before the nomination period
> starts so that probable candidate can know about them and they can start
> preparing for their answers along with their nomination and submit it for
> blog publishing review during nomination period. These blogs can be
> published then in Campaign period. I am not sure but I guess publishing
> these interviews also takes some amount time if no one is available to
> review them.

I'd like to make this even stronger: all interviews should be published
*before* the voting period starts and linked directly from the voting page.

(I always vote when I get the announcement from wrangler, because I'd
otherwise most likely forget to vote, and if the interviews are not
available then, I'm not going to go back later and change my vote when
they appear.)

Unless we want people to vote just for people they happen to know, we
have to make it easier to view information about the activity in Fedora
and platform of candidates. Just linking to the User page is not enough,
because those vary widely and often don't contain any info relevant for
elections.

Zbyszek